Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Holidays are Here!



Hope everyone had a Fantastic Thanksgiving. I know that I did. There is nothing like the Holidays! One of the highlights was when my cousin Kenny and I went to see Twilight. I was a little apprehensive about it. (I hate when they ruin awesome books with movies) but after seeing it---WOW! They got it right on. and the choice of actors....Remind you of anyone?

Crazy huh? Most people go there whole life without meeting their "double." What's even cooler is that our personalities are so similar. That movie really inspired me to want look into my anscestory. I've always wondered where my extraordinary passion for life, adventure and danger come from. Plus, I am really strong for my size. Don't get me wrong, I know there are no such thing as vampires but if there were, I wouldn't be suprised if I had vampire blood in me.
Anyway, as I promised I will always leave my blog with an inspiring thought. (I am also checking with blogspot about some technical difficultly. I haven't received any questions from my base, some computer glitch I'm sure) Here is the ray of sunshine for the day.
"Whenever life gives you lemons....make lemonade, and then drink the whole pitcher!!!
You only live once, live it LARGE!
Also, As a little incentive to jumpstart my blog I am having a little contest. Please send me yourChristmas questions. The contest is simple, the best question WINS! The winner will not only get excellent (and free) advice, but they will receive a DVD I compiled of the best songs of all times. Here is a little taste of of what will be on the disc:
Enjoy
Hunter

2 comments:

A said...

Hunter, the resemblance is uncanny between you and Edward the teenage vampire! My Christmas question is this: With a vampire ancestry as rich as your, which holiday could really be your favorite? Christmas or Halloween? --And you cannot say you like them both equally ;}

Norm said...

Hunter -- I'm so glad that you were as touched by Twilight as was I. Love between humans and vampires is natural, don't let anyone tell you differently.

As for the contest, I do have a question. I have been a "fan" of yours for some time now, and have considered you my life coach even though I have never hired you for that purpose. So, the question: what is your biggest secret to success in life? I mean, how do you keep so calm and collected and, well, together when the rest of the world is just falling apart?

Thanks, and keep spreading the sunshine! :-)