Sunday, December 21, 2008

Check This Out!

Okay,

I wasn't planning on doing another post until right before or after Christmas but I ran across this little thing and had to share it with everyone:

*click on the side bar video*

The best part about this dance, is that I actually know all the moves these guys are doing. In fact if anyone knows who videos these, I have a few suggestions I think they could add to it if they do another one next year.

Let briefly explain the players involved here. If I could pick a posse to chorography a dance here. 1. Me (of course) someone needs to run the show 2. Edward, someone that has lived as long as he has is of course going to know a lot of moves people have never seen. 3. Zac Efron, you have to admit the guy has moves. 4. Tony Stark / Ironman. It was a toss up between him and Justin Timberlake but when it comes down to it we need someone to bring the people out. As you all know, nobody brings in a crowd like Ironman. 5. I could'nt think of a fifth member, so as long as I picking the dream team, I would pick another one of me. Hey, it's my blog.

Merry Christmas!

Hunter

3 comments:

Norm said...

Those are definitely some of the sweetest moves I have seen. And I totally believe you when you say that you can do those moves. And what a lineup for your virtual dance-troupe! I think the addition of Zac Efron was perfect. I am still hoping for (and sending about 2 emails a day to Disney asking for) a HSM 4!

A said...

Sadly half of the video was cut off on my browser, but the parts I saw were HILARIOUS. Ironman was definitely the best. The only thing missing was a shrimp...

Backcountry Gear Review said...

Hunter,

I can't thank you enough for our last session. Your suggestion to write goals and relate them to a favorite song was such a great help. I have made a "goal mix" like you suggested and have been doing so much better. I listen to it day, night, walking my chihuahua, when I take my bath, and just about everything else I do.

Thanks again!